- Swimming pool
- Kitchen available for guests
- Wifi available in all areas
- Air Conditioning
- Private glass bathroom with hot shower
- Flat Led TV
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Electric jug kettle
- Writing desk
- Cooking class
- Bicycle and Motorbike rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Currency Exchange
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Tour Desk
- Ticket Service
- Airport Shuttle (Surcharge)
Food and beverage
The house offers you daily breakfast with local food such as the Quang Noodle, Cao lau, Pho, Bun bo Hue…
Lunch and Dinner meal can be joined with the family or can arrange by yourself as it is very easy go to the market to buy the raw vegetable, fish, meats… and cook at the house’s kitchen with the guide (or escort) by Mrs. Nhung.
You can ask Mrs. Nhung to advise you for local sightseeing visit based on your time and what your are interested in :
- Visiting downtown of Hoi An: can arrange by yourself as it is very easy, just a doors steps from the NGO House & Homestay
- Enjoying the beauty beach of Hoi An: just a 5 minutes drive by private car or taxi
- Cham Island diving: can ask Mrs. Nhung to book the out sources Travel desk
- Boat trip on Thu bon River enjoy the Sunset, it is incredible
- TraQue Vegetable village for one day be a Hoi An Farmer : dating back your lost time
- And a lot of local tours can be arranged at your convenience
Mrs. Nhung provides this service with very low price as she just covers the cost of electricity and water supplier only.
Bicycle and motorbike rental
There are bicycles and motorbike for rent as the reasonable prices daily.
It is the attractive action for you here, you can get the advice from Mrs. Nhung for the good tailor shop to get your cloth just within two hours only.
Only with 10$/kind of food, if you want to learn how to cook the Vietnamese food such as Cao lau, mi Quang, Bun bo Hue,… or the sea food, Mrs Nhung can teach you.
You can order in advance when you book a room for the airport/train station pick-up and see off. Normally it’s cost is about 20% cheaper than going by taxi.