Hoi an NGO Homestay and NGO House are located in the downtown of Hoi An, in the colorful of local life. You are only a 2 minutes walk away from the ancient town.
From the house, you can easily walk around to discover the interesting places of the ancient quarter such as the old house, temples, Japanese Cover Bridge pagoda…
How to get there
From the Da nang airport or railway station:
– Go down to Hoi An by the Thanh Nien coach line Road
– Turn right to An Bang Bridge at the red lights Conner
– Pass by the beautiful rice field to the Hai Ba Trung St
– Hoai River Square
– Cross the bridge then connect to the Nguyen Phuc Tan St.
– Very easy, most of local taxi driver know this place.
– It takes about 35 minutes by car from Da nang to Hoi an